SX3000SX3000, an SBC (Session Border Controller), is a member of VoIP product family developed by 十大靠谱网赌平台 Technologies, Inc. It interconnects voice communication over different IP networks and provides security schemes to protect the network from attacks and the privacy of communications.
As an important component of VoIP deployment, an SBC usually resides between an access network and a backbone network to provide service to residential and/or enterprise customers. SX3000 is specifically designed to reside on the edge of enterprise/VPN network and perform such functions as access control, firewall and NAT traversal, protocol interworking, data encryption and management of QoS.
Features- Firewall traversal
- Local/remote user NAT traversal
- RTP proxy
- Encryption and decryption of signaling and voice media streams, including TLS/SRTP
- Survilance of voice media stream
- Registration and authentication of SIP terminal
- Support QoS
- Support SIP, RTP/RTCP, HTML/HTTP protocols
- Support MSRP protocol
- Access control through IP table
- Internetworking with up to 4 separate networks
- Surveillance and network failover
- Status and statistics report with TR069
- 十大靠谱网赌平台 telephone solution for LMEs, which is based on OM series at the core and combined with a number of application software, offers a converged communication solution for government institutions and group enterprises with tens of thousands of employees in total and no more than 8,000 employees in a single site, covering features of voice, video, fax, conference, recording and mobile extensions.
- Government authorities at various levels, including administrations for industry and commerce, Inland Revenue services, police forces, district attorney’s offices, and courts, require massive internal communication activities. Driven by a growing number of employees amid expanding operations, the existing telephone network will no longer satisfy the operating requirements, such as upgrade of copper cables to fiber optics, mobile offices, phone capacity expansions, and telephone network connected to branch offices.